Sales Professional Job Role:
· Prospecting new clients and driving sales revenue by managing a defined territory
· Profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
· Establish, track and close new business targets consistent with long- term growth objectives.
· Implement marketing programs and provide feedback on resource needs and emerging opportunities.
· Develop, execute and manage sales plans, sales budgets, and expense budgets.
· Prospecting and cold calling.
· As an individual and sales team member, contributes to the company's planning of both long- and short-term business objectives. This will include periodic and annual sales forecasts, as well as the setting of sales volume goals.
· Deliver the planned results (AOP).
· Maintains current accounts as well as develops new accounts. This includes independent assessment of a customer's needs and the presence of competitive pressures.
· May be required to serve as a primary company representative at trade shows, conferences and in other promotional settings.
· Create and maintain CRM data and sales statistics as required.
· Works to establish selling strategy/tactics; obtains orders and establishes new accounts; plans and organizes daily work; calls on existing and prospective clients; analyzes customer requirements.
· Keeps Sales Manager informed of progress through regular activity reports/communications.
· Works with Technical and Customer Service team(s) to ensure customer requirements and satisfaction are met.